What to expect from our new Media Library
Earlier this month, we shared the exciting news of our Fall ‘19/Winter ’20 Product Releases. We’re starting a new chapter at Leonardo, and Media Library is one of the many new products we’re rolling out in the coming months. This newly-design and updated Media Library will be available early 2020.
What is Media Library?
Media Library sends brand-approved media from VScape into a branded, secure media gallery with controlled access for internal and external users. It allows hotel chains to do more with their image repositories, while still maintaining complete control.
The new Media Library is a new and improved version of our existing Private Digital Library (PDL) product and will eventually replace it. It is also the first product built on the foundation of our new content management platform – a faster, more robust, scalable back-end.
Benefits of Media Library
- Easily sync photos, videos, and 360 virtual tours from VScape to Media Library
- Link to your branded Media Library from your website or intranet
- Browse and filter thousands of media items in a simple, intuitive interface
- Expand media items to view details and metadata
- Create media collections based on your needs and preferences
- Manage users and permissions to ensure controlled access
- Provide a seamless user experience on any screen or device
- Download media in bulk with the click of a button
Get early access to Media Library in 2020.
Media Library will be available starting in January 2020. If you’d like to be one of the first to be notified when it’s available, subscribe for early access or submit this form.